- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- White, 0.25 mm, general purpose adhesive on both sides of firm type foam bonds to many high surface energy substrates.
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress; exceptional shock drop performance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4914 is a white, 0.25mm thick, firm, double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape to attach a wide range of materials including many metals and plastics. It's ideal fo low profile bonding.
Get exceptional adhesion and shear strength with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4914. Our highly durable, firm, closed cell and pressure sensitive acrylic foam tape with a paper liner. Its double sided aspects make suitable for bonding a wide range of materials, including various metals and plastics.
It has a clean appearance, resists ultraviolet (UV) light and high temperatures. Its high strength makes it a very durable tape.