- Time-saving - no etching**, priming or bonding. **Except for 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges and 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges. Selective etching is required to increase surface area for bonding.
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
- Strong and moisture-tolerant.
- Optimal consistency⁵³’ ⁵⁴’ ⁵⁵
- Strong⁵⁶ and moisture-tolerant⁵⁷
RelyX™ Unicem was the first self-adhesive cement, introduced in 2002. Now it's one of the most clinically proven self-adhesive resin cement and is trusted by dentists worldwide.
50 Aplicap Capsules, Shade A2 Universal, 10 Elongation Tips